1st Annual Costume Halloween Tournament!
What: 2 divisions of play for High School players. All players must be in High School and must have an AAU Membership.
Cost: $50/pair (Players will register as a pair. Must have both players information when registering).
When: Saturday | October 31st, 2020
Time: CoEd Pairs 9:00 am -1:00 pm | Frosh/JV Pairs 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Pairs must be 1 boy & 1 girl
- Both players must be in high school
Frosh/JV Girls Pairs
- This division is for players who will be on either a freshman or jv team for high school.
- Costume Contest
- It’s Halloween, let’s dress up. This is a costume tournament after all!
- Pairs should coordinate their outfits to match and should be able to play in them.
- Costumes will be judge on creativity and ability to play volleyball in.
- One winning pair from each division will win FREE entry to another tournament at B2 Courts.
- All players will receive a B2 Courts sling bag
- Water supplied for all players
- After workout recovery drink for all players after playing
All players must have an AAU Membership.