- Jr High Pairs is for boys & girls in 6th-8th grades
- Players must register in pairs
- 2 hour sessions every Friday
- Each session will have 30-45 minutes of drills and instruction
- After drills, pairs will compete against each other
- Players need to be of intermediate level. At least 1 year of school/club experience.
SPACE IS LIMITED! At this time we can only allow 8 pairs per division.
- Check back for more dates soon!
- Players must register as a pair
- Players can divide fee however they see fit
- All player must have an AAU membership*
- If purchasing new membership, use club code WYD857 (B Squared Sports).
- Get your partner and register today!
- You must have your AAU membership at time of registration.
- AAU membership from high school is valid (till 8/31/2020)
- REGISTRATION IS FOR PAIRS (2 players).
- Payment is due at time of registration.
- Registration is non-refundable.
With the suspension of sports till December, this is a great opportunity for players to better their skills. Beach volleyball is played in pairs (teams of 2 players). This gives players a lot more contacts then they would receive playing indoors. In beach, each player has to touch the ball. Players get to do it all: serve, pass, set, and attack.
B2 Courts is a club member of the Amateur Athletic Union. The AAU’s insurance program is a benefit of membership and extends to those who are members of the AAU (athletes, non-athletes, club) or affiliated with the AAU through its members. The AAU insurance program is comprehensive in nature and provides protection for athletes while participating in competitions and practices, coaches while instructing, event operators while conducting licensed events, spectators while attending events, and facilities while partnering with AAU members. ALL participants must be registered members of the AAU.
If you have any questions please contact us, email@example.com.