- 5/6 days of pairs play for high school girls
- Broken into 2 divisions
- Players who are incoming freshman and players who would play on the frosh or JV team for HS.
- Players still in high school who have already played on or will play on varsity.
SPACE IS LIMITED! At this time we can only allow 6 pairs per division.
Check back for new dates soon!
- Players must register as a pair
- Players can divide fee however they see fit
- All player must have an AAU membership*
- If purchasing new membership, use club code WYD857 (B Squared Sports).
- Get your partner and register today!
- You must have your AAU membership at time of registration.
- AAU membership from high school is valid (till 8/31/2020)
- REGISTRATION IS FOR PAIRS (2 players).
- Payment is due at time of registration.
- Registration is non-refundable. (You are reserving a spot for 7 play dates. Registration fee is due in full, it is not dependent upon attendance.
With the suspension of sports till December, this is a great opportunity for players to better their skills. Beach volleyball is played in pairs (teams of 2 players). This gives players a lot more contacts then they would receive playing indoors. In beach, each player has to touch the ball. Players get to do it all: serve, pass, set, and attack.
Each day with consist of round robin play: pairs play each pair, 1 set to 21 points in the allotted 2 hour time frame. The two pairs that sit off during each set, will each officiate a court. Coaches will be on site to help any players who would like coaching.
B2 Courts is a club member of the Amateur Athletic Union. The AAU’s insurance program is a benefit of membership and extends to those who are members of the AAU (athletes, non-athletes, club) or affiliated with the AAU through its members. The AAU insurance program is comprehensive in nature and provides protection for athletes while participating in competitions and practices, coaches while instructing, event operators while conducting licensed events, spectators while attending events, and facilities while partnering with AAU members. ALL participants must be registered members of the AAU.
If you have any questions please contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org.