During this unprecedented time, B2 Courts is dedicated to providing a safe environment for all participants, coaches, and visitors.
- What sports are allowed?
Youth sports and physical education are permitted only when the following can be maintained: (1) physical distancing of at least six feet between participants; and (2) a stable cohort, such as a class, that limits the risks of transmission (see CDC Guidance on Schools and Cohorting). Activities should take place outside to the maximum extent practicable.
- Avoid equipment sharing, and if unavoidable, clean and disinfect shared equipment between use by different people to reduce the risk of COVID-19 spread.
- Activities that require heavy exertion should be conducted outside in a physically distanced manner without
- Youth sports programs and schools should provide information to parents or guardians regarding this and related guidance, along with the safety measures that will be in place in these settings with which parents or guardians must comply.
Beach volleyball is played outdoor with 2 people on each side of the court. Each side of a court is 729 sq ft. This allows plenty of room for social distancing between players. The B2 facility has lots of room around the playing area to allow for social distancing when not on the court and for visitors.
During play, players will be reminded to maintain social distance. Players will not give high fives to opposing players.
- Beach volleyballs will be provided by B2 Courts. All balls will be sanitized after each training group.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on site.
- Restrooms will be sanitized after each training group.
- All participants must provide their own water and water bottles.
Entrance to Facility
All persons who enter B2 Courts will fill out an online entry form:
- Individual form with name, email, and phone number.
- Each date Symptoms questions.
- Wash hands/use hand sanitizer upon entrance.