B2 is excited to offer our teams indoor volleyball and beach volleyball training, in THE SAME SEASON!
Athletes on our volleyball club teams will receive the benefits of training from both indoor volleyball and beach volleyball. USA Volleyball’s Director of Sports Development, John Kessel, believes to improve your indoor volleyball game, beach volleyball is where it’s at. By having to touch the ball almost every rally, as well as playing every position, beach volleyball fine tunes your focus on your individual skills.
B2 will start the season training and competing indoors. Beach training will begin as soon as the weather allows! Beach training will take place at our own private beach volleyball facility, B2 Courts. Players will get the opportunity to compete in beach tournaments at B2 Courts or register for other tournaments on their own.
B2 club teams are showcase teams. B2 teams only compete in showcase and National Bid Tournaments. These are the tournaments college recruiters attend and college showcases are held. Each player will receive the tools, knowledge and guidance to help them play at the next level.
All B2 teams receive:
B2 utilizes technology and statistics to evaluate and train their players. Video during practices for immediate feedback, all tournament matches are recorded and uploaded into hudl, stats are kept and discussed with players. B2 coaching staff is comprised of current college coaches, former collegiate players, and ever learning students of the game! They pride themselves on constantly learning to be better coaches for each player.
- Tryouts for 2 girls teams, 10-12 athletes/team
- Ages 15u-18u
- Tryouts –
- July 31st, 2021
- Practices begin first week of December, M/W evenings, Saturdays
- 5 showcase or National Bid Tournaments (January-April)
- Ca Kickoff (NCVA)
- Las Vegas Showcase (SCVA)
- Golden State Qualifier (NCVA, 17s/18s)
- TBD 15s/16s Qualifier
- Red Rock Rave (SCVA)
- Far Westerns (NCVA)
- Minimum 2 beach tournaments at B2 Courts
- Fees are all inclusive*. Club dues will be between $4,000-$5,000. Fees include:
- coaching salaries, coach training, coaches’ NCVA memberships and background checks, coaches’ travel, facility fees, tournament entries, TeamSnap, Hudl account with game film breakdown and administrative fees.
- Player uniform package: 2 jerseys, sublimated jersey, 2 spandex, warmup shirt, pullover, warmup pant, beach tank top, backpack, molten indoor volleyball.
*Team fees are subject to change if a player adds/drops and/or the team decides to enter another tournament.