We are expanding our family of clinic offerings! Our Intermediate/Advance clinics will now be split into Intermediate Clinics and Advance Clinics. See below for the details.
Clinics have a 8:1 player to coach ratio. Each clinic will include skill instruction, drills, and scrimmaging. Players will be divided on courts by skill level.
Cost: $25/clinic | $60 for all 3
All players must have an AAU Membership.
Intermediate Beach Volleyball Clinics
Beach volleyball clinics are for intermediate players, boys and girls.
- Intermediate players are players who:
- Have at least 2 years of school or club volleyball experience, usually in 8th-10th grades
- Players in 11th-12th grades who do not have any varsity experience or little playing experience.
Advance Beach Volleyball Clinics
Beach Volleyball Clinics for boys and girls with advanced experience.
- Advanced players are players who:
- Have more than 2 years of high level school or club volleyball experience, usually in 10th-12th grades.
- Are currently or have been a on a high school varsity team.*
*Some high school varsity teams are stronger than others. Please contact us if you are unsure which clinic to sign up for.
April 2021 Clinics
Get ready for summer training by joining our spring clinics!
Only 16 spots/session available. All players must provide their AAU Membership at time of registration.
Saturdays: 4/10, 4/17, 4/24